The Andhra Association, Delhi (Regd.) was founded in the year 1935 by Prof. N.G. Ranga , late Shri Kasinaduni Nageswara Rao Pantulu, Late Sri M. Anantasayanam lyengar Late Dr. B.V. Nath, an agricultural scientist. and W.B. Sundera Rao an officer in Pusa Agricultural Institute in those days. the few Andhra members of the then central Legislative Assembly and other adventu-rous Andhras who dared leave Andhra Desa to distant Places like Delhi had thought of having a get – together of the Andhras in Delhi. Those few Andhras had met in one of the Parliament members bungalow in Windsor Place, That was the humble beginning of the Andhra Association which has since grown in size and Purpose, in response to the increasing needs of the Andhra, into the Delhi- wide organization having branches in various localities.
Why we are different
- PLAYGROUND MAINTAINED BY OUR ASSOCIATION
- SCHOLARSHIP DISTRIBUTION TO POOR STUDENTS BY OUR ASSOCIATION
- DONATION AND PUBLIC RELIEF FUND FROM OUR ASSOCIATION
- FREE WATER BOOTH MAINTAINED BY OUR ASSOCIATION
- EXHIBITION & MELA
We need for adequate civic and leadership training of the people; to enable them to exercise decisive influence for the just solution of the problem of its members and of general public and with a view to promote cordiality, understanding and goodwill among all sections of the people and to uphold justice, social, political and economic condition in the day to day life of the people. The Delhi Community in Delhi is identified totally itself with the people of Delhi and thereby contributing to work in the field of Education, Medical Relief and for up liftment of poor and needy people.